Tanks in the Conquerors 3 are the strongest ground units. They tend to have high durability and range and are best combined with soldiers. Most people tend to build the Tank Factory at around the beginning of the game. Although the Artillery can only be created in the Fort. Tanks are the slowest type of unit in the game.
Types of Tanks
|Anti Air Tank||$90||Yes||No|
|Explosive Tank||$60||Yes (On Contact)||No|
- Tanks can be used to out-range turrets making them usable in long-range combat.
- Using Artillery is a good way to take out a Command Center without taking damage
- Explosive tanks can be used to surprise-attack the enemy since they possess high damage on contact (4 explosive tanks can take out a Command Center)
- Explosive tanks can deal high damage but the tank lacks health. It is advised that you protect them with Heavy tanks or high health units.
- There was a construction tank that was removed and replaced with the construction soldier, Similiar to Transport tank removed.