Due to it's expensive price, they aren't commonly used. They are, however useful for attacking 'vacant' teams, or when surrounded by heavy soldiers.
- Their weapons of choice appear to be armed with a M4 or M16 assault rifle with an extended barrel... rather than an actual sniper rifle.
- Their rifles aren't even equipped with scopes alike most snipers.
- The butt/stock of their rifles go through their necks and poke out of their backs.
- You should set your snipers at distance aiming for whatever it can aim. It should be able to pick off units, one by one. I suggest you have a mini backup just in case the player is active and is about to attack your snipers. Picking off soldiers will have a great impact on the tide of the war.
- Garrison snipers on Humvee or Jeeps, as they can attack an army of soldiers while they can escape quickly.
- Try putting a group of heavy soldiers infront of one/them when preparing to attack, this way when sniping and your enemy attempts to attack your sniper/s, your heavies will intercept and your enemies wont be able to stop the sniper.