|Built In||Nuclear Silo|
|Reload (Seconds)||One Use|
Nuclear Missile is a highly destructive weapon that can only be produced from Nuclear Silos. despite its destructive power, it is expensive to produce, and can only be used once Per Warhead Unit. This is mostly present in mid to late-term matches. It does not friendly fire.
Whenever people get nuclear silos they mostly get a nuclear missile in the queue to do a high amount of damage, here are the steps how to make them and use them.
- (REQUIRED) Make a nuclear silo
- (REQUIRED) Right click on the nuclear silo
- (REQUIRED) Click on nuclear missile
- (REQUIRED) Wait for it to finish
- (REQUIRED) Click on the missile, not the nuclear silo
- (REQUIRED) Find a spot to send the missile
- (REQUIRED) Press n to enable to missile and click on the spot you want to blow up
- (Not Required) Watch the explosion on the spot you will hit
If you followed the steps correctly, a explosion should go off on the spot you selected. If it didn't work, look again at the list to see if you forgot to do a required step.
Attacking Strategies Edit
When using a nuclear missile, it is a good idea to hit a base instead of a army due to fire missiles having more range in case the army moves too far away, to be noted a fire missile or nuclear missile can still fail because they both still have health. A commonly used strategy mistake is that people use the missile at the base but don't attack with a army resulting in the enemy's base to either go down or stay up until a tie approaches. Users should be cautious as to where they launch the missile as anti-air turrets can shoot down missiles.