By Rouge_Grenade again. HELLOW THERE
Kinda made this cuz I'm jealous that Anthosian over there has better stuff than I do so.....
TIPS AND SUCH
When you are cornered to your CC, and surrounded, do the following-
- Don't show your numbers- use forts or your CC to garrison what remains of your army, the foe will have a surprise when he comes for you.
- See if you can get a scout, construction soldier, or/and a jeep or something fast moving into your ally's base if you don't already have your PP there.
- (A bit trolly) Destroy your CC so the enemy does not get coins (I know I'm mean...)
- DO NOT waste money by building turrets or whatsoever if you know your CC is doomed
- Have your vengeance by taking out a few of your foe's PP if you can.
- Note- It takes 2 waves of 10 heavy soldiers to destroy a full hp CC
- Note- It takes about 10 heavy soldiers and 3-4 tanks to destroy a full hp CC
- If you know that your CC can still survive, (or that you are the last one alive on your alliance) let the units take the damage.
- Tomorrow I'll write about offence cuz its getting late ova he're!!
- _____Offense stuff now_____
- For the new players, use your skins to intimidate them. Trust me, it works like 80% of the time.
- In naval maps, strive for sea domination, then air. (meanwhile build up your army)
- Nukes are only if you are really late game and there is a deadlock.
- Note- Nuclear Silos takes longer to build than for a nuke to be produced.
- Note- Once you have your Nuclear Silo up, the production of Nukes is about 1 every 5 mins.
- If you know you are against a crafty opponent, use destroyers on naval maps since they have both air and sub defense.
- Let damage spread through your army, they may be hurt but they can still shoot!
- Remember to heal after step 17
- Be a fake noob, 51% of the time nobody will target you.
- Use suicidal charges as a distraction. (Exp: 5 scouts charge into an power plant site, the enemy builts turrets on it. While he is doing that, you move your army and crush the foe's CC)
- Space fighters are about as fast as a stealth bomber.
- ____That ends for today____